- About ANDE
- Regional Chapters
- Career Center
|Become a Member|
Steps to apply to ANDE Membership:
2. Clarify how your organization supports SGBs.
3. Fill out this form.
4. Tell us more about your work with SGBs. We will get back to you within 2 business days to learn more about your work with SGBs. If you are a good fit for membership, we will send you a link to our online application personalized to your organization.
5. Submit your application. We take up to 1 week to process your application. When approved, we will send you an invoice and Member Agreement.
6. Send payment and return your signed Member Agreement.
7. Membership is official!
you are a Member! Now what?
1. Onboarding Call: Our Membership Manager will conduct an onboarding call with 1 -2 key contacts to understand your needs and interests within the network and provide suggestions for connections.
2. Attend a Member 101: You and your staff should plan to attend one of our monthly Member 101 webinars which detail Member Benefits and how to get the most of out of your Membership. We can also arrange a Member 101 webinar for just your staff.
Here are a few examples of the positive impact of collaboration and partnership on SGBs.